Course duration: 6 months
In this course you will learn about:
Basic Financial Literacy concepts:
- How money works
- Key financial terms like saving, income, asset, debt, equity, etc.
- How to prepare your budgets
- How to manage credit cards to your advantage
- Framework on how to define the level of risks that you can take while investing your money
- A process on how to begin your saving and investment journey and the guiding principles to plan your investments
- Detailed understanding of each financial instrument and the risks associated with it.
- Different types of Mutual Funds, the meaning of SIPs, differences between various investment instruments
- What to look for while investing in stocks of companies.
- Types of loans, an understanding of how to assess them, and how to calculate EMIs
- Foundation to help you make decisions regarding how, why, and when you should take or pay off a loan.
- Methodologies on how to change the self-limiting mindset regarding money and attract abundance
Advanced Financial Literacy concepts:
- How to take real estate investment decisions
- Tips and quick methods on how to plan your retirement.
- Types of taxes and key factors on what to look out for while filing your Taxes
- Types of Insurance and what to look for while taking an Insurance policy
- Importance of inheritance planning, making a Will, and guidance on how to make a will.
- Macro understanding of economic concepts like Inflation, GDP, Monetary and Fiscal Policies, and how countries function.
- Some key economic events that affected the world like the 2008 financial crisis, the Harshad Mehta scam, and others.
- Easy to grasp ways to read Financial statements that can be helpful while investing in a company or in running your own company.
- How to begin investing in start-ups.